Hi, I’m Becca. I am a student at university in the UK, and (believe it or not) I have only just started using makeup (to my sister’s relief). I already love it, and have bought way more than I realistically need. I also love music, and I have a tendency to ramble on about things a lot – so I thought why not put it all in a blog? Maybe someone will enjoy reading my waffle! Feel free to contact me anytime – I’d love to hear from anyone reading this, and I hope you enjoy the blog!
I aim to post twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays – Thursday will be a review of something, and Monday will be anything else; looks, monthly favourites, and miscellaneous posts.
10 Random Facts About Me:
- I am obsessed with Motorsport – especially MotoGP and Formula 1. I watch it as often as possible, and I love everything about it!
- I have been doing ballet for around 17 years (I would never want to be a dancer professionally though).
- My favourite colour is a bright, pale blue – the colour of the sky on a crisp, cloudless day.
- I love watching gaming videos on YouTube – I could waste days on there!
- I love to read – fantasy fiction is my absolute favourite, especially when there’s a lot of action!
- I’m one of those people who remembers a lot of random facts about people and places – you never know what I’m going to come out with.
- I sometimes make clothes for myself and my sister – I really enjoy sewing (and I often watch Project Runway whilst I’m doing it).
- I binge watch TV all the time – my record is all 7 seasons of Parks and Recreation in a week (and I also managed Supernatural season 3 in a day).
- I’m currently studying Archaeology at uni – I’m in my final year!
- I love travelling – I want to visit as many countries as possible during my lifetime!
Hope you have a beautiful day,