A massive thank you to Robyn from Lipstick on the Lake for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award – I can’t believe that I’ve been nominated for this award for the third time now; it means so much that people like reading my blog, and it always feels amazing when I get a nomination! I love Robyn’s blog, and you should all go and check it out!
Again, the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the award
- Add 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know
So, this time my seven facts are:
- I am really bad at making myself go to bed at the right time; as an example I am currently writing this in advance at 2am…
- I am incredibly socially awkward – I moved into my new room at uni last Saturday, and I’ve not actually introduced myself to most of my corridor yet!
- I love baking, but I hardly ever do it as my sister is amazing at it, but very bad at working with someone else in the kitchen!
- The first concert I ever went to was Fall Out Boy on their Save Rock And Roll tour about eighteen months ago – it was absolutely amazing, and I’d love to see them live again one day!
- I love going to quiz nights with my friends – I know a lot of random things, and quizzes are the one time when they actually seem useful!
- I have absolutely no idea what sort of job I want to have once I graduate in July – it’s completely terrifying!
- I would love to work as a camp counselor in the US this summer before I get a ‘real’ job – it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, and I think this might be the right time to do it!
I love the fact that Robyn nominated her most recent followers for this award, so I am going to do the same! My nominations are:
- Sophie (Weird & Wonderful)
- Danielle (Cooking Up A Treat)
- Bubbles (The Ramblings of a Muslim Girl)
- Buttercup (Sarcastic Beauty Queen)
- Janine (A Beautiful Whim)
- Aoife (aoifeweefa)
- Laura (laauraborealis)
- Little Miss Daydreams
- Elizabeth (The Little Things in Beauty)
Thank you so much for following me! You are all lovely and I hope that you enjoy doing a post on the award!
Hope you all have a beautiful day,