Yes, you read that right; I got nominated for the Liebster Award for the third time in a fortnight! This time I was nominated by the lovely Shanygne from Too Much Mouth – I love her blog, and you should definitely check it out!
Again, the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Provide a link back to their page
- Copy & Paste the award to your blog
- Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5 blogs with less than 500 followers
- Leave a comment on their blog to inform them of their nomination
And here are my answers:
- What is your favourite season? I feel like I may have answered this one before, but I have always loved spring, however now I think I prefer autumn – the weather is drier, and there’s fewer deadlines (and therefore less stress!).
- How long have you been blogging? Not very long at all – my blog was created on the 20th of August this year!
- What blog post are you most proud of? Probably My Everyday Look – it was my first real post, and I’m amazed at how well it was received by everyone!
- Name three accomplishments you have made in your life: I was accepted to my first choice university, I passed Grade 8 singing, and I am a qualified Brownie leader.
- What is the worst beauty product you have ever used? I don’t really like slating products, but I was really disappointed by the Revlon Colourstay Smoky Shadow Stick (which I can’t seem to find online anywhere – so it’s probably been discontinued). It was a present from my Mum a few years ago, and it broke as soon as I opened it. The bit that didn’t break was hard to use, and the pigmentation was quite disappointing.
- Who or what inspires you? Music. Playing it, singing it, dancing to it, or just listening to it. Finding the right music for the moment can really bring you up; even if it’s sad. The fact that certain songs (e.g. Polly by Nirvana) can help to prevent me from having a panic attack really helps me to get up and carry on.
- What is your go-to hairstyle? I’m one of those annoying people with really long, perfectly straight hair. I just have to brush it and I’m good to go. I often put it up in a high ponytail if I think it’s going to get in my way though.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? People who think that they’re better than you for whatever reason. A lot of people at my uni come from very privileged backgrounds, and some of them are lovely, but some won’t even talk to you if you didn’t go to private school. It annoys me as we’re all going to end up with degrees from the same uni – our school doesn’t really matter any more.
- How often do you wear makeup each week? Generally two or three days – sometimes more if I’m doing more than just my usual volunteering twice a week and then staying in my room all day the rest of the time.
- What is your favourite social media platform? Probably Tumblr, even though I haven’t been on it in months, I love how easily it makes me laugh. It’s full of crazy people like me, who are all a little too obsessed with certain things *ahem* MotoGP *ahem*.
- If you could only buy all your friends & family’s Christmas presents from one store this year, where would you choose?
- What is your favourite Halloween costume?
- What is the best film that you’ve seen this year?
- In your opinion, which decade from the last century had the best style?
- What is your favourite brand of makeup?
- What, in your opinion, is the best thing about blogging?
- Do you prefer to watch TV or YouTube? What is your favourite TV programme/YouTube channel?
- What is your favourite style of cuisine?
- What never fails to make you laugh?
- What is your all-time favourite song?
Thanks again to Shanygne for nominating me!
Hope you all have a beautiful day,