So, lucky me got nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time in a week! I can hardly believe it – I never thought that I’d even get nominated once, so to have it happen twice in one week is a little bit much! This time the thanks go to the lovely Lorraine from tartesandroses for nominating me – I love her blog, and you should all go and check it out 🙂
A recap on how the award works:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Provide a link back to their page
- Copy & Paste the award to your blog
- Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5 blogs with less than 500 followers
- Leave a comment on their blog to inform them of their nomination
Here are my answers:
- What is your go-to Starbucks order? Is it bad to say that I don’t go to Starbucks? I love Costa though, and I always order a hot chocolate – but in the winter they do special ones, and last year’s Belgian Hot Chocolate was to die for!
- What is your favourite makeup palette? Urban Decay’s Naked palette – no surprises there; it’s been my favourite for the two and a half years I’ve owned it!
- If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would it be? This is a hard one, because I have very diverse tastes in what I buy – a department store like Debenhams would probably be a good shout, but I only buy clothes from TopShop and New Look, so that’s a bit of an issue. I think in the end I would have to go with House of Fraser, as I would be able to buy clothes, makeup and shoes that I like from it!
- What do you hope to accomplish from your blog? I want to connect with people who have the same interests as me, and make lots of new friends! Outside of this blog most of my friends are guys, or just not that in to beauty; we get along great, and there’s no-one I would rather have on my pub quiz team, but sometimes I wish I had someone to talk to about new products etc.
- What is your most hated food? I am a very fussy eater, but I don’t explicitly HATE any food; I would say that anything with an insane amount of cheese always fills me with dread – it’s good on pizza and lasagne, but that’s it.
- Write a little bit about your best friend. My best friend is my little sister Katie – she’s almost the complete opposite of me, but we’re becoming more alike as we get older. I love rock music and motorbikes – she loves Taylor Swift and getting her nails done; but I’ve caught her listening to my CDs more often than not lately, and she’s been teaching me more about makeup. There’s no-one I would rather spend time with, and I miss her more than anything when I’m away at uni.
- What is your favourite book? This is such a difficult question for someone who reads almost constantly! I have over 500 books in my room, and I love them all. I would have to go with Oblivion by Anthony Horowitz (it’s where my username of beccasoblivion came from). It’s the last book in a brilliantly scary fantasy series that was released through my teenage years. This one is quite confusing and absolutely horrific in parts – not sure I’d recommend it to anyone, but I love it all the same!
- What is your favourite alcoholic beverage? I don’t have one – one of the reasons I don’t drink is because I hate the taste of alcohol.
- What is your favourite season? It always used to be spring, but now I’ve grown to love autumn as well – it’s not quite as gloomy as spring sometimes feels, and there aren’t as many deadlines for me (everything is due next spring!).
- Who is your celebrity role model? I’ve never really thought about this, but I love Scarlett Johansson – everything about her is awesome!
- Where in the world would you love to live one day?
- Who is your style icon?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What is something that you have always wanted to try/do, but have not yet done?
- What song just makes you want to get up and dance?
- If you could meet a fictional character, who would it be and why?
- What item of clothing in your wardrobe do you think you will most likely still be wearing in five years’ time?
- What is your favourite flavour of ice cream/frozen yoghurt?
- What, in your opinion, is the best thing about Autumn?
- What is your favourite film to watch with your friends?
Hope you all have fun answering these questions, and that you all have a beautiful day,