As part of the Blogging 101 course, we were challenged to use one of the daily prompts to write a post that fits in with our blog – I chose the Daily Ritual prompt, and obviously mine (like many of you guys) is doing my makeup. Hence, this post is my first MOTD post!
I definitely feel like my daily makeup is beginning to look more Autumnal, and I borrowed a great lip colour off my sister that really pulls the look together.
The products I used were:
- Benefit The POREfessional Primer (£24.50)
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation (£9.99)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19)
- Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder (£3.99) – review here
- Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer (£8.99) – as featured in my August Favourites
- Collection Speedy Highlighter (£3.99)
- No7 Eyeshadow Quad in Smoky Rose (discontinued, but similar to this one for £10.50)
- Rimmel London Precision Micro Eyeliner (£5.49)
- Barry M Kohl Eye Pencil in Black (£2.99)
- Ted Baker Lip Crayon (no idea what the shade is called, or how much it was)
I always enjoy doing my makeup, and I love that I got to try out my new purchases from my Boots Mini-Haul! I love the foundation, it feels so nice on my skin – hardly any different from my Urban Decay one – and it’s really easy to blend in. The highlighter is great as well; really nice and shimmery – definitely glad that i bought it!
Hope you guys all have a beautiful day,